Healthy Vision for Life!
At Pelham Vision Center, we specialize in providing personal and comprehensive eye care for each of our patients. Our doctors and staff are passionate about eye health and use leading edge technology to enhance, preserve and protect your vision for life. Pelham Vision Center’s standard of care incorporates proactive testing to assess your risk for developing eye diseases, such as macular degeneration and glaucoma. We utilize only high quality lenses in our glasses and offer the most exclusive frame lines in the Upstate. All of our sunglasses offer 100% UV protection.
If you are interested in seeing a doctor that cares about preserving your vision and preventing eye disease, we welcome you to our practice.
Review of the Week: I had an eye problem, and I appreciated getting in the same day to see a doctor.
Eye Health Tip of the Week: April is sports eye safety awareness month. Did you know that every 13 minutes an emergency room in the United States treats a sports related eye injury? Most of these injuries could have been avoided with correct eye protection.
- Apr 15, 2014 - Pelham Vision Center is a Google Glasss Preferred Provider
- Apr 3, 2014 - Spring Allergies
Are eye allergies making it difficult to enjoy your favorite activities?
- Mar 31, 2014 - New Research on Digital Eyestrain
Findings of a report examining the impact of digital media on vision health – released recently by The Vision Council – reveal that nearly 70 percent of U.S. adults experience digital eye strain while on devices such as computers, tablets and smartphones. Yet, almost half of adults don’t know how to or have never tried to reduce their visual discomfort. The study also found that 63% of adults do not know that electronics emit harmful high-energy blue light.
- Mar 21, 2014 - Are Your Eyes Ready For Spring and Summer?
Pelham Vision Center is pleased to announce the arrival of our new Ray Ban and Oakley frame and sunglass styles!More »
- Mar 3, 2014 - Penguin Frame Showcase
Pelham Vision Center is having a Penguin Frame Showcase Thursday March 27th from 12:00 to 5:30 pm!
- Jan 31, 2014 - February is Age-Related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Jan 31, 2014 - BluTech Lenses are now availble at Pelham Vision Center!
- Jan 31, 2014 - Pelham Vision Center has a Sweet Heart of a Deal during the Month of February!
- Jan 27, 2014 - New Study Published: Macular Pigment and Its Contribution to Vision
Pelham Vision Center is the only office in the state of South Carolina that has the ability to measure your Macular Pigment Levels.
- Jan 10, 2014 - January is Glaucoma Awareness Month
Save the date for our Oakley frame and sunglass show
May 16th from 12:00 to 6:00 pm
More details to come!