Healthy Vision for Life!
At Pelham Vision Center, we specialize in providing personal and comprehensive eye care for each of our patients. Our doctors and staff are passionate about eye health and use leading edge technology to enhance, preserve and protect your vision for life. Pelham Vision Center’s standard of care incorporates proactive testing to assess your risk for developing eye diseases, such as macular degeneration and glaucoma. We utilize only high quality lenses in our glasses and offer the most exclusive frame lines in the Upstate. All of our sunglasses offer 100% UV protection.
If you are interested in seeing a doctor that cares about preserving your vision and preventing eye disease, we welcome you to our practice.
Review of the Week: The service I always receive is exceptional! Jodie always addresses me by my name as well as other members of the staff! Everyone is a delight to work with ! L.P.
Eye Health Tip of the Week: Recent studies suggest that up to 40% of the population in developed countries experience symptoms of ocular allergy, or allergic conjunctivitis. If you are experiencing itchy or watery eyes, make an appointment today and let us help you!
- Mar 3, 2014 - Penguin Frame Showcase
Pelham Vision Center is having a Penguin Frame Showcase Thursday March 27th from 12:00 to 5:30 pm!
- Jan 31, 2014 - February is Age-Related Macular Degeneration Awareness Month
- Jan 31, 2014 - BluTech Lenses are now availble at Pelham Vision Center!
- Jan 31, 2014 - Pelham Vision Center has a Sweet Heart of a Deal during the Month of February!
- Jan 27, 2014 - New Study Published: Macular Pigment and Its Contribution to Vision
Pelham Vision Center is the only office in the state of South Carolina that has the ability to measure your Macular Pigment Levels.
- Jan 10, 2014 - January is Glaucoma Awareness Month
Save the Date!
Pelham Vision Center is having a
Penguin Frame Showcase
Thursday, March 27th, from 12:00 to 5:30 pm.
10-50% off of all Penguin frames!
Click here for more details.