Healthy Vision for Life!
At Pelham Vision Center, we specialize in providing personal and comprehensive eye care for each of our patients. Our doctors and staff are passionate about eye health and use leading edge technology to enhance, preserve and protect your vision for life. Pelham Vision Center’s standard of care incorporates proactive testing to assess your risk for developing eye diseases, such as macular degeneration and glaucoma. We utilize only high quality lenses in our glasses and offer the most exclusive frame lines in the Upstate. All of our sunglasses offer 100% UV protection.
If you are interested in seeing a doctor that cares about preserving your vision and preventing eye disease, we welcome you to our practice.
Review of the Week: Dr Steck and her staff are excellent! D.M.
Eye Health Tip of the Month: Know your family’s eye health history. Talk to your family members about their eye health history. It’s important to know if anyone has been diagnosed with an eye disease or condition, since many are hereditary. This information will help to determine if you’re at higher risk for developing an eye disease or condition.
- Dec 8, 2014 - Dry Eye Seminar
Pelham Vision Center will be holding a free informational seminar about Dry Eye Syndrome on January 20, 2015 from 12-1 pm. Click below for more information and to sign up. More »
- Nov 13, 2014 - We are excited to introduce our new frame line, Seiko!
Inspired by Seiko wristwatches, this eyewear combines elegant and sophisticated design with superior function for men who appreciate true quality.
- Nov 5, 2014 - Want some EXTRA CASH for the Holidays? Enter to Win a PrePaid Visa Giftcard!
We are giving away a $25.00 and a $50.00 gift card.
Click below for more information
- Oct 31, 2014 - Pelham Vision Center Gift Cards!
It's never too early to start Christmas shopping!
- Oct 31, 2014 - Just in time for the Holidays!
Everyone who purchases a complete pair of glasses or sunglasses from the Pelham Vision Center Optical Boutique during the month of November will be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card.
- Oct 29, 2014 - Come Support your team and The American Diabetes Association!
- Oct 29, 2014 - Do you have a flexible spending account through your employer?
- Oct 20, 2014 - Diabetic Research at Pelham Vision Center
Dr. Woody has recently completed important research, in conjunction with the Greenville Hospital System, concerning the care of diabetic patients. Follow the link below to learn more.
- Oct 2, 2014 - Decorative Contacts Are Now Available For Halloween!
Fall is here and with it comes the excitement of Halloween. Purchase decorative contacts to enhance your Halloween costume - or favorite weekend look.
- Oct 2, 2014 - Trick or Treat!
Come and celebrate Halloween with us and receive a discount off of your frame purchase!
- Jun 4, 2014 - Introducing Air Optix Colors!
Introducing Air Optix Colors Contact Lenses!More »
- May 7, 2014 - Babiators have landed at Pelham Vision Center!
Babiators are stylish sunglasses for children ages 1-7 years old.
- Apr 15, 2014 - Pelham Vision Center is a Google Glasss Preferred Provider
- Mar 31, 2014 - New Research on Digital Eyestrain
Findings of a report examining the impact of digital media on vision health – released recently by The Vision Council – reveal that nearly 70 percent of U.S. adults experience digital eye strain while on devices such as computers, tablets and smartphones. Yet, almost half of adults don’t know how to or have never tried to reduce their visual discomfort. The study also found that 63% of adults do not know that electronics emit harmful high-energy blue light.
- Jan 31, 2014 - BluTech Lenses are now availble at Pelham Vision Center!
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram
To keep up with our latest events and our newest arrivals in our Optical Boutique