Pelham Vision Center will be temporarily reducing our services to urgent and medically necessary eye care as of Monday, March 23 and effective until further notice. These changes are due to recent CDC recommendations and are designed to protect our patients, as well as our doctors and staff. We will be calling you to reschedule appointments for routine eye care.
* We will be answering our phones Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, and Fridays 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. Please call with any concerns about your eyes or vision at 864-627-0634.
* Our doctors will be available to evaluate sudden changes in vision, vision loss, injuries, red eyes and other emergency eye care.
* Post-operative patients on the schedule will be seen per normal post-operative protocol
* Contact lens orders and medication refills can be handled over the phone. We are now offering free shipping for contact lenses sent to your home.
* If you are coming to the office for an appointment or to pick up an order, please call or text us when you reach the parking lot. We’ll come to you for service!
* If your eyewear needs repair, service or replacement, our opticians will also be available to assist you as well
Rest assured; we are still here for you. As always, if there are any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our office number is 864-627-0634.